Flutter the Butterfly is a charming little Amigurumi crochet pattern! This fun and easy project is perfect for any level crocheter. This crochet Amigurumi butterfly pattern is perfect for anyone who loves spending time with their loved ones. Whether you're making her for your own collection or as a special gift for a friend or family member, Flutter is sure to bring a smile to everyone's face.
If you love butterflies, then you'll love Flutter the Butterfly!
This easy-to-follow pattern includes one file with detailed instructions and lots of pictures explaining how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make this butterfly.
The following crochet stitches are used in this pattern: Magic Circle, Chain, Single Crochet, Half Double Crochet, Double Crochet, Single Crochet Decrease
Materials You Will Need:
- H Hook
- G Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Poly Fiber fill stuffing
- Black embroidery floss, crochet thread or yarn for face.
- Color 1: (4) Worsted Weight Yarn in body color of your choice
- Color 2: (4) Worsted Weight Yarn in antennae, ruffle and wings color of your choice
- I used Big Twist Twinkle in White for Body
- Red Heart Super Saver in Pale Plum for antennae, ruffle and wings
Final measurement for the finished butterfly approximately 9 inches (22.86 cm) tall.
******PLEASE NOTE: THIS PURCHASE IS FOR A CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED BUTTERFLY******
PATTERN AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH ONLY.
©bluefoxboutique.com Rewriting, reselling, distributing, or copying this pattern or its contents, including but not limited to photos, text and graphics is prohibited.